Monday, February 27, 2017

Winter Stations 2017


My cast was removed February 1st, but until this week I have been unable to flex at the elbow.  After poor results with physiotherapy, I started laser therapy on Wednesday. After two LT treatments, I was able to flex enough to use my camera!  (I was completely skeptical of laser therapy, but it has worked on my elbow - my wrist not so much). I will see the orthopedic surgeon next week and determine whether the bones are strong enough to bear weight.

To celebrate my new range of motion, I headed down to the beach to photograph this year's winter art installations. Toronto has seen record-breaking warmth this past week so the installations had to be enjoyed with sand instead of snow.









 It was a sunny 3 degrees C and windy.  One beach walker was flying a kite!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear what you think!